A beautiful, comprehensive prayer book offering a rich collection of prayers and deep meditations on God’s Mercy. Trust and works of mercy are illustrated as a whole-hearted response to the Divine Mercy. Discover how each sacrament is a fount of mercy.
- 4 Novenas to St. Faustina
- 2 Rosary meditations with luminous mysteries
- 3 Meditations on the Way of the Cross based on Scripture, St. Faustina’s Diary, Fr. Sopocko’s writings and truths about spiritual life.
- 3 Eucharistic adorations in honor of Divine Mercy
- 3 Conversations of the soul with the merciful God
- 5 Forms of devotion to the Divine Mercy, among others:
- Meditations for every day of the week at the 3:00 pm Hour of Mercy
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Novena before Divine Mercy Sunday
- Various prayers to Divine Mercy from St. Faustina’s Diary
Hardcover, 416 pages.